Hello again everyone! Sorry for my week of absense but I’ve been in sunny Las Vegas :) we had a great time. I went on the rollercoaster on top of the New York New York hotel, saw the KA show by Cirque Du Soliel, spent far too much money in Victoria’s Secret and Both & Body Works, took plenty of photos of hotel ceilings, ate a steak as big as my head in Gordon’s Ramsays Steakhouse and much much more.
But before I get carried away reminicsing about my holiday let me get to the point… Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Pops!!
Chocolate (white, milk, dark, any!!)
Sprinkles, sugar etc
1. Poke the lollypop sticks through the marshmallows to create the basic idea of your pops
2. Break up the chocolate and melt it in a bowl over a pan of boiling water.
3. Dip the pops into the chocolate so it fully covers the marshmallows (this step needs to be quick!).
4. Dip the very end of the pops onto a plate of toppings, sprinkles, edible glitter, sugar, whatever you decide and leave them in the fridge to cool.
5. After about 15 minutes they should be ready and last for ages!
I then got some beautiful christmas tree candy bags from WHSmith (very unlikely place to find them in a stationary shop) for £1.99 and packaged them up ready for Christmas. Such a cute idea and everybody loves chocolate covered marshmallows, give it a try!